Momensity10 is about living in the moment and having fun. Our goal in creating these rules is to accommodate the broadest range of self expression while balancing the need for M10 Fans and Publishers to be able to use our service safely and enjoyably.
Don’t troll someone’s event —why’d you buy a ticket?
M10 Publishers generate their living wages from Momensity10. It’s NOT okay with us if someone records the live events and shares. Momensity10 attempts to detect screenshots and recording and notify the M10 Publisher, but we are aware M10 Fans can always capture the event with another camera. No live stream should ever be reposted.
Keep it legal. Don’t use Momensity10 for any illegal shenanigans.
What not to Live Stream or Audition:
- Momensity10 prohibits accounts that use public Auditions to distribute sexually explicit content or promote sexually explicit content found outside of Momensity10.
- Sexually explicit content includes Auditions that depict real or implied sexual acts or nudity in a sexual context.
- Not all nudity is taboo. Breast feeding and other images in a wholly non-sexual context are permissible.
- Nudity or sexually suggestive content involving minors (people under the age of 18)
- Never post or send any nude or sexual content involving people under the age of 18 — even yourself.
- This includes adding drawings or captions to a Snap to make it sexual — even as a joke.
- Never threaten to harm a person, group of people, or their property.
- Intimidating people is not okay.
- Harassment, bullying, or spamming
- This one should be simple: Do not bother or make other people feel bad on purpose.
- If someone blocks you, it’s not okay to contact them from another account.
- Don’t pretend to be someone you’re not—including celebrities, brands, or other organizations.
- Do not stream live events you are not authorized in writing to do so.
If you violate these rules, we may remove the offending content or terminate your account. If your account is terminated, you won’t be allowed to use Momensity10 again.
Please take these rules seriously and honor them in the spirit in which they are intended. The rules will change and evolve along with the Momensity10 user community. We will do our best to enforce them consistently and fairly, and ultimately we’ll try to do what we think is best in each situation, at our own discretion.